1. Dimensions On Yoga
A collection of papers presented in a National Seminar jointly organised by the Literary Research Division of Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram and MOP Vaishnav College, Chennai.
Many dimensions of Yoga exist. The philosophical, psychological, therapeutic and Literary dimensions are some of those. Eminent scholars from prestigious Yoga institutions participated and presented their views on these various Dimensions of Yoga. This book is a compilation of the papers presented in the seminar. Three more articles were received from scholars who were invited to contribute to this volume.
2. Innovative Ideas to Impart Yoga
A National Seminar was held in the same title in the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram on the 29th of June 2016. The papers included in this proceedings include:
- Yoga Education: Need of the Hour
- Innovative Ideas and themes to teach Yoga to Indian and International Students
- Samskrita as a medium to learn Yoga: A Novel Attempt
- Role of Information and Communication Technology for Yoga Education: Attempts and Possibilities.
- Yoga Education in Mass Media: Experiences and Insights
- Panel Discussion: Innovative Methods to Educate and Encourage Yoga at the Level of the Family
- The Aphorisms: An Unexpected Return to the Roots through Technology
- Innovative Methodology in Yoga Therapy
3. Yoga and Sanskrit
This book is a compilation of papers that were presented in a Seminar organised by Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram on “Yoga and Sanskrit” on 29th August 2013.
Yoga is an illustrious offspring of Samskṛta Mātā, that has radiated peace and harmony and provided solace and healing and spread happiness across the world since the last century. But it is felt that this umbilical link between Yoga and Samskrit is lost sight of due to various factor that might include commercialisation etc. Similar is the position of Yoga in the field of Vedic and Samskrit learning. It is only rarely that one finds Yoga being taught in traditional centres of learning of Veda-s and Samskrit. Taking this factor into account eminent scholars assembled to present their views on the relationship between Yoga and Samskrit.
The topics that were covered during the seminar included:
- Samskṛta, The language of Many Sciences – Mr. N.R.Kumar
- Wealth of Yogic Literature in Samskṛta – Dr.S.Padmanabhan
- Yogacarya T Krishnamacharya, the Samskṛta Scholar – Sri S Sridharan
- Need of Samskrt Knowledge for Better Appreciation of Yogic literature – Smt. K R Sowmya
- Role of Samskṛta in the practice of Yoga – Dr.Latha Satish
- Imparting Indian Knowledge Systems through Samskṛta – Dr.S.Venugopalan
- Benefits of Yoga practice and Study of Samskṛta – Smt.Padmini Narendra
- Is Samskṛta Difficult? – Dr.R.Ramachandran