1 - a. Details of your previous experience in Yoga. Please tell us about your practice and training.
1 - b. Details of the content of your learning
Asana practiceYoga PhilosophyTheoretical foundations of YogaPranayama practiceMeditationOthers-specify
2. What first brought you to Yoga? Do you have any special or significant experiences in connection to your Yoga practice that you would like to share?
3. What do you hope to gain during & upon completion of the course?
4. Is Yoga your primary profession? If yes, please tell us about your work, the classes you teach, frequency, nature and types of classes etc. (please be as detailed as possible).
5. If Yoga is not your primary profession, please explain how you feel this course fits in with your profession / interests / goals.
6. Tell us about two positive and two negative things in your personality/behaviour.
7. When you are confronted with a difficult or stressful situation, how do you usually cope with it?
8. As a student of this course, you will be required to undergo various kinds of evaluations, including presentations, written tests, oral tests, project presentations, etc. Are you comfortable with multiple evaluation methods?
9. You will be required to interact regularly with a mentor during and after the training period. What are your feelings with regard to this?
10. Are you suffering from / have suffered from any health problems? If so, please list them and the treatment(s) you are / were undergoing for the same.
11. As part of the application, you are required to submit two letter of reference. What is your relationship with the individuals who will be writing these letters? Why did you choose these individuals?
12. Do you have your family’s support for your decision to do this Teacher Training programme at KYM in Chennai, India?