1. Stand in samasthiti.
Feet together, legs straight, back straight, palms touching the sides
of the legs, weight on both feet, buttocks relaxed, shoulders relaxed,
chin down, eyes open.
2. On inhale, raise arms from the front.
Arms across ears palms facing front.
3. On exhale, bend forward half way.
Palms facing down.
4. On inhale, arch the back.
Arms and trunk in horizontal position.
5. On exhale, relax the back.
6. On inhale, come up.
Arms leading the trunk.
7. On exhale, lower arms from the front, back to samasthiti.