1,293 views 0
Consultation and Therapy at KYM
- We normally book consultations by prior appointment. You can call, write or email us for an appointment.
- At your first interface with KYM, a senior consultant will meet you and assess your needs. The consultants are under the direct guidance of our founder and teacher TKV Desikachar.
- The consultant, having examined you, will assign you a teacher who will best be able to help you. All teachers at KYM have undergone an intensive two-year teacher-training program. So you can rest assured that you will always be in safe hands.
- All teaching is done one on one and classes are scheduled at a time that is mutually convenient to teacher and student.
- Your teacher will give you a personalized practice that you are required to do everyday.
- Your teacher will meet you at regular intervals to review your progress and modify the course as required.
- You are requested to attend a minimum of four classes after your consultation, to enable us to help you better.